Dear Member Banks,
In reference to the articles of the Association and the endorsement of the Council, for and on behalf of the Chairman of the Association of Banks in Cambodia (ABC), we wish to notify you of the forthcoming ABC Annual General Meeting as below:
- Event: Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Date: 29th April 2021
- Time: 2:30 P.M to 5:00 P.M
- Venue: Online via Zoom
The draft agenda is attached herewith. As mentioned in the Article 19.1, if any members wish to raise any matter for the AGM's Agenda, please do so latest 14 days before the AGM date.
Article 19 Annual General Meeting:
19.1. The Annual General Meeting of the Association shall be convened by the Council not later than the 31st day of March in each year upon a date and at a time and place to be fixed by the Council for the following purposes:
- To receive the Council's report and audited balance sheet and working account for the preceding financial year;
- To elect new Members of the Council, to appoint auditors for the ensuing year;
- To decide on any resolutions which may be duly submitted to the meeting.
Required Actions from Members:
The CEO or Senior representative of each member bank is invited to attend "ABC's AGM". The participant shall have the right to make decisions during the AGM. If you wish to nominate your representative, please refer to article 25 of the Articles of the Association and complete the proxy form as in the attachment herewith. The proxy form is to be submitted to ABC by email@example.com
- First draft of AGM Agenda is attached herewith.
- Shall you have any comments or input on the agenda, please provide us feedback by no later than the 8th April 2021.
- The final agenda will be shared 01 week before the AGM.
Shall you have further inquiries and questions about the AGM, please do contact the ABC secretariat via email: firstname.lastname@example.org